Hey Friends and Composers! In this video I am going to test out, demonstrate and review a really cool sample library by Sample Logic called Arpology. Interested in Learning more about this Rhythm Making Machine? Watch the Video here.
Sample Logic Arpology – My Thoughts
Well, I personally found that is great for creating complex rhythm beds to use as creative inspiration, underscores, or soundscapes to start a new track from.
As soon as you get into a new cool rhythm, ideas for melodies and beats jumps into my mind. And to me, getting inspired and creative, is a good sign in any software or tool.
My Positive Feedback
- The Sound of the Engine is Super High Quality
- It has Very Powerful Rhythmic Capabilities
- It Sparks your Creativity with every Preset
My Constructive Feedback
- I would have loved an Easy Mode for Quick and Rough Sound Design
- The CPU usage was quite high on my tests
What do you guys think, is this a library you are going to check out for your music composing and production toolkit?
PS. I wish you Great Success on your Professional Journey in Music! =)
Mikael “Mike” Baggström
Music Composer | Sound Designer