What would happen if you take the nostalgic, idyllic, sweet and innocent theme from the Shire in the Lord of the Rings, but Frodo did not make it?
Let’s destroy the “Concerning Hobbits Theme”, by exploring how the music could sound if Frodo died.
LOTR Theme – But Frodo DIED 😥
- Convert from D Major to D minor
- Slow BPM for a Melancholic Mood
- Long Soft Notes adds a Serious Feel
- Avoid the Rhythmic Energy from the Original
- Expressive and Slow Melody in the Low Range
- Cello + Clarinet leading the Depressing Style
- Use Silence in Between Notes for extra Loneliness