Hello Composers! Mike here, with a quick guide on the Best Orchestral VST Libraries. =)
The Symphonic Orchestra is the most versatile, expressive, dynamic and emotionally impactful instrument collection ever created.
Ranging from the expressive strings, to the bold brass, all the way to the intimate woodwinds and powerful percussion.
The orchestra can play music like no other group of instruments. That is why it is still the standard for film and soundtrack music.
But which Orchestral VST Library should you choose? Well, here is my complete list of recommendations for you (in no particular order):
Best Orchestral VST Libraries in 2019
- Albion One (Spitfire Audio)
- Albion II Loegria (Spitfire Audio)
- Albion III Icini (Spitfire Audio)
- Albion IV Uist (Spitfire Audio)
- Albion V Tundra (Spitfire Audio)
- Metropolis Ark 1 (Orchestral Tools)
- Metropolis Ark 2 (Orchestral Tools)
- Metropolis Ark 3 (Orchestral Tools)
- Metropolis Ark 4 (Orchestral Tools)
- Symphobia 1 (Project Sam)
- Symphobia 2 (Project Sam)
- Symphobia 3 Lumina (Project Sam)
- Majestica (8dio)
- Jaeger (Audio Imperia)
- Palette Symphonic Sketchpad (Red Room Audio)
- Vienna Smart Orchestra (Vienna Symphonic Library)
My name is Mikael “Mike” Baggström, and I am a composer, sound designer, artist, video creator, coffee lover, and true nerd…
PS. Join my Email List for Special Bonuses, Updates etc. =)