Hello Composers! Mike here, with a quick guide on the Best VST Plugins for Mixing. =)
Mixing is one of the most critical steps in music production, to get your track sounding balanced, with good separation between instruments and in the stereo field, get nice depth, great clarity etc.
Basically mixing is about creating a good balanced and professional sound of your music production, just before the final mastering stage.
But which VST Plugin for Mixing (or mixing plugin bundle) should you choose? Well, here is my complete list of recommendations for you (in no particular order):
Best Mixing VST Plugins in 2019
- Neutron 2 Standard Mixing Suite (iZotope)
- FabFilter Mixing Bundle (Fabfilter)
- American Class A (Softube)
- Tube-Tech Complete Collection (Softube)
- Virtual Mix Rack (Slate Digital)
- SSL E-Channel (Waves)
- Scheps Omni Channel (Waves)
- CLA MixHub (Waves)
- PSP MixPack2 (PSP Audioware)
- 6060 Ultimate Module Collection (McDSP)