Hello Composers! Mike here, with a quick guide on the Best Channel Strip VST Plugins. =)
A channel strip plugin is basically the software version of one track on a classic big analog mixing console, where you had input gain, compression, EQ’s, drive/character etc.
The purpose is to have all the essential tools to shape and design the sound of your individual tracks in your music production.
But which Channel Strip VST Plugins should you choose? Well, here is my complete list of recommendations for you (in no particular order):
10 Best Channel Strip VST Plugins
- Neutron 2 Advanced (iZotope)
- Summit Audio Grand Channel (Softube)
- Tube-Tech Classic Channel (Softube)
- American Class A (Softube)
- 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip (McDSP)
- Goliath Channel Strip (Tone Empire)
- Scheps Omni Channel (Waves)
- SSL E-Channel (Waves)
- EMI TG12345 Channel Strip (Waves)
- Virtual Mix Rack (Slate Digital)