Hello Composers! Mike here, with a quick guide on the Best Orchestral Woodwinds Libraries. =)
Orchestral woodwinds is a wonderful instrument family which spans from the lowest contra bassoons, to the highest piccolo flutes.
Woodwinds have an amazing way to add flare, air and an intimate and delicate vibe into your music compositions.
But which orchestral woodwinds library should you choose? Well, here is my complete list of recommendations for you (in no particular order):
Best Woodwinds VST Libraries in 2019
- CineWinds (Cinesamples)
- Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds (Spitfire Audio)
- Berlin Woodwinds (Orchestral Tools)
- SWAM Solo Woowinds (Audio Modeling)
- Woodwinds Ensembles (Sonokinetic)
- Chris Hein Orhcestral Winds (Chris Hein)
- VSL Woodwinds (Vienna Symphonic Library)
- Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds (EastWest)
- Symphony Series Woodwind (Native Instruments)
My name is Mikael “Mike” Baggström, and I am a composer, sound designer, artist, video creator, coffee lover, and true nerd…
PS. I want to invite ALL OF YOU to join the most amazing community for composers…in the world! Join Here – 100% Free